Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's been a while since I've posted in this thing... probably because nobody reads it... womp womp

Could also be because it's actual work keeping up with such things, and I find myself working around the clock on other things...

Could be because I really don't think of anything I need to immediately share with the world. It actually is a bit sad reading peoples' statuses on twatter and facepage every time they eat a cute sandwich or take an aggressive ... idunno ... rhino to the supermarket. All I'm saying is nobody cares.

I also don't spell all too great. But that's a bit obvious

Anyway, without further ... anything ... my first post is about Cosmopolis ... the movie that really sucked...

Soooooo yeah it was terrible. I got bored and did other things. "Is he still in the limo? yeah? k!"

haha prostate exam... buttsex joke... another buttsex joke... and yet if the characters were just slightly compelling in the very least, I would have considered it funny. Let's face it, I'm a bit of a child.

The end. Hope you all enjoyed my review of Cosmopolis...

No comments:

Post a Comment